Thursday, November 8, 2007

So very sad.

I was told today by hotrodhanna that her friend Sarah's sister-in-law and brother-in-law just had a baby girl yesterday morning and she wasn't breathing for 15 mins, and by yesterday evening she was pronounced dead. It is their first baby! So so very sad. We all need to pray that if they do not know the Lord as their Saviour that they would soon, so that they can have a way to get through this. I don't know what I would do if I did not know the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour. He is the only Way. Otherwise life would seem very hard. We should thank the Lord each and everyday for the beautiful, healthy and happy children that we have. Because some people can't get pregnant or never have a child that lives. My husband knows a couple that has a little boy about Big Brother's age, but since they have been trying to have another there has been 7 miscarriages! SEVEN, that is alot...so now they have given up, its too hard on her. So those of us that can get pregnant and have healthy children should be ever so grateful. We are blessed!