Thursday, May 1, 2008

Update








Big brother is in preschool now and is loving it. I can't believe I already have a child ready for school. In some ways its exciting but in others its sad. What I am going to do when both kids are in school. They are my whole life and keep me busy, so when they aren't home, what am I going to do? Probably all the things I have been wanting to get done but can't because they can't seem to give me the time! :) Painting, blogging, scrapbooking, baking, exercising, relaxing! :)
Does anyone (whoever reads my blog) have a probably with keeping within their grocery budget lately? I sure hav been. I can't seem to fix the prob either. I have cute back on somethings but if I cute back more, it'll mean more rice and bean! :) Crazy uh. It food keeps going up I dont know what I'll do! Any advice? Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to try to do better on keeping my blog updated. The last few months have been busy with moving, then getting the place clean, then Chub-Chubs falling and now he's sick, so things can get crazy around here. But here is a few pics of him after he fell.

1 comment:

HotRodHanna said...

Food prices are getting really bad. Try carpooling to the grocery store- to save gas, and try the grocery outlets. They have a lot of off brand or bulk stuff that can save you a lot. Its a bummer you dont have the produce outlets like we do here,, they are a lifesaver.