Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Wonderful $5 toy

I went to a second hand store in town yesterday and found a battery operated motorcycle. Big Brother latched onto it very quickly, so I bought it. The only problem with it was the battery does not have a charger for it. So, thank goodness for brothers, I am going to take it to my brother and see if it will charge. Their daughter has two battery operated toys, and if that doesn't work then Uncle Bob will fix it. But Big Brother likes to push with his feet and so far has had great fun without it being charged!! I just love second hand stores!!!!! Some how I will try to post a picture.

4 comments:

familymclean said...

So sorry about your little girl. I can't imagine the pain or heartach. I had an early misscariage 3 yrs ago and that was hard. I cannot think of going to full term and then having to say good-bye. Heaven is a wonderful place, she is in Jesus' arms and won't know the trials of this world. I know, not much of a comfort when you'r arms are longing for her. Someday in heaven you will hold her and it will be the sweetest, long awaited reunion.
On a much lighter note.....Thrift stores...love them, you get such great stuff for dirt cheap. I still end up spending too much, I rationalize that I can buy more since its all so cheap.
I need shallower pockets.

Mary said...

Sweet, that sounds like fun! I know Mischievo would love to try that out.

HotRodHanna said...

Finding deals is half the fun of getting something new! The better the deal the more excited I am. :) I found a jean skirt for $7 at Walmart this week!! It pays to snoop for bargains

Anonymous said...

Keep posting your cute kids. Of course I am not baste or anything like that. Love you. Mom